Whether or not it’s OK to nurse in public seems to be debatable for some people, but I see nothing wrong with it– as long as you are covered up. Moms with nursing babies need to get out of the house, too, and when you are your baby’s sole source of food, you simply don’t have a choice NOT to breastfeed when the need arises.
I also don’t think Mom’s should have to duck into the nearest bathroom when baby gets hungry. Besides for the fact that it’s just plain yucky and often uncomfortable, the fact is that sometimes a private spot is just not available! So that’s why you may want to invest in a snazzy little cover-up to give you a bit of privacy when you’re nursing on the go. It will even come in handy at home, when you have company and don’t want to miss any of the action!
Great for the stylish cow–I mean woman!
Rigid neckline gives you direct eye contact with baby.
Made of 100% breathable cotton.
Stainless steel d-rings allow fully adjustable neckline.
YOU CAN GET ONE FREE (just pay shipping) if you enter the code “BACKORDER” when ordering! I don’t know how long this will last, so if you want one, grab it now!
Get yours at uddercovers.com
This is a great thing if you want all-around coverage!
- Uniquely designed to be worn during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or just because.
- Wear it while nursing or even as a fashion piece.
- Neck line design allows mom to latch baby easily without exposing anything!
Get yours here for $39.99.
If the name alone is not enough to make you want one, maybe the buy-one-get-one-free offer will (good until June 28)!
Breastfeeding in public can now be a pleasant experience with these lightweight, cotton, nursing cover. Plus, you get $10 off their Spring Styles!
- Complete 360-degree coverage
- Front pockets for pacifiers, nursing pads, etc.
- Lace panel in front for ventilation and eye contact.
- Burp cloth and drawstring bag included.
- Can be used as a stroller canopy and baby blanket!
- 100% cotton and machine washable.