Ever tried breastfeeding your baby on a warm day? Outdoors? In an office? A mall? A park?
We all know the standard breastfeeding position: Mom cradles the baby’s head on her arm, so that baby can rest and feed comfortably. Boppies and breastfeeding pillows are nice too. But if you’ve ever breastfed a baby you might also recall the way your arm and the baby’s head get sweaty and sticky on warm days, making the whole experience not so comfortable after all.
Here’s an amazing product that excels in the multitasking department. Moms everywhere give it two thumbs up and we think it’s a great idea, too! The GoPillow serves the following needs:
- A wearable breast feeding pillow, which cradles baby’s head while keep everyone sweat-free (on warm days) and cozy (on cool days)
- Designed for comfortable cradling
- Built-in cover-up blanket which you can throw over your shoulder for privacy
- Pillow and body wrap for babies and toddlers, great for on-the-go naps
- Portable diaper changing surface
- Sun and wind shield for babies and toddlers
- Arm cushion for carrying babies and toddlers
- Arm warmer during cold weather (especially during outdoor activities)
- Super soft plush available in baby pink or baby blue.
Here’s a very short video illustrating how the GoPillow can be used:
It’s great for babies…
For more info and to order, visit SimplyNecessary.com.