If there’s one seminar I’d love to hear, it’s this one: “The Myth of Perfect Mothering.” I found it while browsing the Sears website. It’s a Teleseminar hosted by API and Martha Sears, taking place on October 6, 2008, 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/7pm Mountain/6pm Pacific.
Topics to be discussed are:
* the pretense of perfect mothering: why do we fake it?
* parent meltdowns: why we lose it and how to find it again
* why we’re not present even when we’re there
* deciphering and dismantling our disappointment and regret
* healing the heart of depression
* from emotional roller coaster to presence of mind
* from full mind to mindful: harnessing chaos and transforming it into centered connection
Registration is limited, so reserve your spot today at ask.attachmentparenting.org